- Oral presentation
- No age limit
- The presentation is the person’s FIRST presentation at ANY conference.
- If no qualifying person then no award is presented.
- R 500
This award is in honour of Ms Antoinette Kotzé, who tragically died in a motor vehicle accident in 1985, when the Organising Committee of the Annual Congress from the Department of Veterinary Anatomy, MEDUNSA, were returning from inspecting the facilities at Sun City.
General rules applying to each Conference:
- No single person will be considered for more than one award at any particular conference
- If the presenter fits into more than one category (for example under 35 AND 1st time presenter) then the presenter must choose for which award they wish to be evaluated
- If no qualifying presentations are given in a particular category then the award will not be made
Previous Winners (Past 10 Years):